I made a gif! Yes, I pronounce it “jif.” Here is my reasoning:
- The creator of the format has said the pronunciation is “jif.” He should get a say in the matter.
- For those who insist it must be a hard g as in “graphics”… How do you pronounce the word “scuba”? Do you say “skuh-ba” for “self-contained UNderwater breathing apparatus?” Or do you say “skoo-ba” like a normal person? Do you call a sim card a “sigh-m card” for “subscriber identification module”? Acronyms are often pronounced differently from the words upon which they’re based.
- Donald Trump says “gif.”
Now let’s never speak of it again!
Still images and outfit info behind the cut.
- yellow/grey/brown silk dress – Josie Natori via Saks
- grey leather vest – Bagatelle via Neiman Marcus
- grey faux suede trench coat – Zara
- silver slipper mules – Dolce Vita, available on Amazon
Hope you’re well!
Respond to OOTD: In a Gif