Got leftover turkey? Here’s a quickie recipe to add some variety to the endless turkey-based meal slog that is the week after Thanksgiving.
I ordered a six-pound turkey. I received a nine-pound turkey. This is too much turkey. Honestly, six was already pushing it for a household of two where one person is a vegetarian.
I have too much turkey and I need to do stuff with it. Here’s what I did this morning. Most of this was winging it with ingredients I had on hand and there was no measuring involved. So, do as you feel! Be yourself! Motivational slogans!
- leftover turkey, shredded by fork. I shredded up enough to cover the bottom of a small baking dish.
- leftover cream of mushroom soup. I made some yesterday, but canned is fine.
- 1 medium broccoli bunch – roughly chopped and cleaned.
- hella parmesan cheese, grated
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- line your baking dish with a layer of shredded turkey
- mix half your broccoli into your cream of mushroom soup
- pour the mixture over the turkey
- sprinkle remaining broccoli over the mixture
- sprinkle parmesan over everything
- bake for 25-30 minutes
Pics of how the layers go down…
Still more turkey to go, of course! Any suggestions for recipes would be greatly appreciated!
Respond to What to Do with Leftover Turkey: Keto Broccoli Mushroom Bake