If everything goes according to plan, I’ll be spending most of the Thanksgiving holiday in some variation of jammies – jammies with a jacket to go get some coffee, jammies with some slippers to head to the fridge, jammies and a blanket to catch up on some Netflix. Jammies with some jammies to sit and think about jammies. Jammies.
Anywho, I reckoned I should get a little dressing up in before jammies-gedon. I wore this yesterday to go pick up a turkey and gather provisions.
Outfit info and a closer look at this awesome Redbubble print behind the cut.
I want to go to there, but part of me suspects a demogorgon inhabits these woods. Only one way to find out…
- Forest Creek @ Sunrise in Fall dress – DyrkWyst on Redbubble
- Cream turtleneck sweater – (currently 40% off!) from Old Navy
- Green leather wrap belt – Ada Collection
- Yellow leather saddle bag – Coach, but deeply discounted in other colors on Amazon
- Saddle leather campus boots – Frye
Side note: I’ve had these Frye boots of TEN (10!) years. They really hold up. 13/10 would recommend.
How’s your Tuesday going? Good? Good.
One response to OOTD: Thanksgiving Prep
[…] you’ve noticed my love of Redbubble dresses (examples here, here, here, here, and here). Maybe you’d prefer to call it an obsession. Maybe you should stop […]