I may have overdressed for going out to coffee. More than anything, I felt a smidge disturbed by how matchy-matchy everything was and reverted to jammies as soon as I got home. (It’s Sunday! Don’t judge me!)
BUT, I was very pleased with the knot I tied in my belt. Close up of that, plus outfit details, behind the cut.
I have no idea how I managed this and continue to fail to replicate it, but we’ll always have this picture, right?
- grey suede jacket – Saks Off Fifth
- fuschia pleated slip dress – Maggy London on Nordstrom Rack
- cobalt leather wrap belt – ADA Collection (available on Amazon)
- fuschia leather clutch – Leah Lerner on Etsy
- cobalt mules – Dolce Vita (available on Amazon)
What do you think? Too matchy? I will try harder!
2 responses to OOTD: Matchy Matchy
This is a great outfit
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much!!!