Hey, Keto friends. Do you miss desserts? I miss desserts. I miss them so much. I wanna eat a great big bowl of rocky road ice cream on top of a pair of eclairs, topped with some profiteroles and, oh, I dunno… a tub of hot fudge. That sounds like a nice treat.
Anywho, to scratch that dessert itch, I’ve been experimenting with keto-friendly desserts. Here’s my attempt at a chocolate pudding. It’s super simple, super quick, and requires absolutely no cooking! Let me know what you think!
Super Simple Sugar-Free No-Cook Keto Vegan Coconut Chocolate Pudding
- 1 can of full-fat organic coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp., cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp., sugar-free maple syrup
- .5 tsp., vanilla extract
- a dash of sea salt to taste
- a sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- Refrigerate your can of coconut milk over night.
- Separate the coconut milk solids from the remaining liquid. Set liquid aside.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat the mixture until you get a nice, pudding-like consistency. If you find the mixture to be too dry, add a tablespoon or two of the coconut milk liquids to the mixture to loosen it up.
- Transfer your completed pudding into little jars to refrigerate and eat later! Or, dig right in and enjoy!
Nutritional Info Per Serving
This recipe made about 3 servings for me – each about the size of a typical individual pudding cup. It’s very rich, so a small serving is all you need.
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbs: 8g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
Some pics of the process!
Before eating, I sprinkled some coconut flakes and cayenne pepper over the pudding for just a little added texture and heat. I think it turned out great, but I‘d LOVE to know what you think! Chocolate desserts can be so divisive! Is this recipe sweet enough? Chocolate-y enough? Try it out and let me know!